- Job Type
- Nadine McDonald
- 10 months ago
- Contract Management Specialist required for innovative Government organisation
- Long-term contract until June 2021!
- Maximum $56 per hour
Our client is highly respected organisation, who provides services and supports to thousands of individuals around Australia. With multiple locations around Canberra, this vital Government organisation seeks only the most skilled and professional individuals to assist them in developing programs, policies, and initiatives that will improve the quality of life for Australia's most vulnerable. They provide employees the benefits of a healthy work-life balance that recognises the family, carers and personal commitments
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in relation to practice approaches and resources.
- Work closely with strategic advisors and contribute to the broader work of the Branch
- Develop, contribute and provide assurance of high quality and high profile briefings, business cases and other executive material as required.
- Identify program risks and issues and be able to seek out mitigation or escalation actions to remedy
- Present visually clear and accessible reports
- Conduct research on inclusion strategies and establish and maintain communities of practice relating to these strategies.
- Understanding of, or experience in procurement or contract management organisation
- Understanding of project and continuous improvement methodologies
- An understanding and compassionate nature
- Strong communication and relationship building skills with stakeholders and external contacts
- Competency with IT systems
- Sound leadership skills, with ability to take on a mentor role
- Qualifications in accounting, business, legal or commerce desirable
Talent International welcomes encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse culture and linguistic backgrounds, and people with disability.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Lauren at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Lauren on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for further information.