- Market rate
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 16 days ago
We currently have an opportunity to join a large government division on an exciting new ticketing initiative. The existing ticketing system is coming to the end and the new ticketing solution is being delivered with a customer centric view and in direct response to customer feedback.
The smart ticketing solution will enable customers to pay for public transport using their contactless bank card or smartphone.
We are searching for a Contract Manager to join the project. Initially, this is a 6 month contract + an option for a 6 month extension.
You will provide effective advice and support to the Senior Commercial Manager in the administration of contract related activities and contract analysis for the Smart Ticketing Program.
- Provide the conduit between the Smart Ticketing Program team and Transport Operators in relation to contract management for the Smart Ticketing program.
- Implement project contract management framework for operator interface and related installation activities including establishment of governance framework, communication protocols, processes and procedures for all contractual matters.
- Provide input and support to the Operator Service Contract Managers regarding the changes that will be introduced with Smart Ticketing so that they can manage the flow-on impact to Service Contracts.
- Provide advice, analysis and guidance in relation to WH&S compliance plans, issues and incidents.
- Develop, implement and maintain all project variation positions including the management of project insurance requirements and claims.
- Contribute to the effective contract management of suppliers and operators from a range of diverse and cultural backgrounds including contract development, renegotiation and monitoring to ensure compliance with legislation, contracts, funding guidelines and departmental policies and procedures.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of key contracts and monitor progress to key milestones pro-actively advising of non-compliance or divergence.
- Undertake substantial research, analysis and review of complex legal and policy issues to ensure that matters impacting on the Smart Ticketing program are appropriately identified and solutions developed and implemented.
- Provide accurate, relevant and timely reporting on status and progress of all areas of key contract management.
- Support the Senior Commercial Manager in the identification and tracking to resolution of contract related risks.
- Support the negotiation and agreement of commercial matters including new contracts and contract amendments.