A large government department is seeking an experienced, energetic and highly skilled individual to engage in a long-term contract role based in Canberra with multiple possibilities for contract extensions.
- Competitive contract rates based on full-time schedules
- Australian citizenship and security clearance required
- Work for a government department!
You will be able to:
- Analyse and review services provided in relation to the service contracts.
- Attend monthly contract management meetings with the vendors to discuss any potential issues
- Manage contract service credits
- Undertake and/or facilitate contractual reporting including traffic light, SLA, compliance, etc
- Liaise with the department's services technical managers and financial team
- In conjunction with managers, prioritize, analyze and complete tasks according to the nature and urgency of requests.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on provision of services
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Medha Malik on 02 6285 3500 or Medha.email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.