As part of our commitment to provide 'a truly exceptional experience to our contractors', we have created a new role within the Brisbane team - Contractor Engagement Specialist.
This position will see you become a key liaison for our contractors requiring regular contact on a face to face basis to ensure our contractors are happy in their work and have the support required to achieve their goals.
You will also provide administrative support to our account management team to ensure the process of on boarding and extending our contractors is a seamless experience.
The organisation and management of key contractor events such as meet up groups, learning lunches and social gatherings will also form part of this role.
Make no mistake, this role will be busy, challenging and diverse. It will test your organisational and prioritisation skills but will give you enormous job satisfaction.
So, what's great about Talent?
- You will work in a fun, collaborative environment with ongoing training (including a dedicated training budget) and team support.
- Each year we hold an annual national conference that all staff attend, designed to strengthen inter-office relationships and teamwork. Previous locations have been Port Douglas, Uluru and Fiji!!!
- Team incentives and targets which have included trips to Bali, weekends to the Sunshine Coast, multiple lunches, dinners and other local events.
- Talent gives back to the community via our charity foundation, Talent Rise
- We are proud to be shaking up the industry with our Talent 'Unleashed' awards program supported by judges including Sir Richard Branson and Steve Wozniak. The event is fast becoming the Start Up event of the year
- We develop our staff to be Leaders in our industry
- We treat our team with trust and work in an 'adult' environment that gives you the ownership required to do your role in the way that best fits your skills and approach - we are not KPI driven
- A genuine passion to continuously improve the level of service we provide to our customers
- Awesome benefits with a focus on health, training and development
- Importantly, we have a team based approach to support all staff to their full potential and be successful
Who are we looking for?
- A passion for delivering an excellent customer experience
- Must be a people person who enjoys meeting and engaging with new people every day.
- Highly organised with strong administrative skills
- High energy, a high degree of humility and a sense of humour
- A love of people, diversity and a drive to be different and successful
- A desire to be the best you can be