Our client based within the WA Public Sector are seeking the skills and experiences of a Contracts Administration Assistant to provide core support services to the Procurement and Contracts Team Manager. This role will be providing administrative coordination and support to a large networks and engineering division, so will include the creation and administration of contract request documents, coordinating with multiple vendors for PO's/Invoicing/RFQ's.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Contract Support.
- Reconciles accounts received from contractors and ensures payments are correctly coded and processed through the finance system in a timely manner.
- Investigates and corrects all discrepancies and errors detected in the processing of invoices.
- Liaises with contractors, suppliers and vendors in relation to supply progress, contracts or finance related matters.
- Assists in procurement processes via Common Use Agreement's' (CUAs) across all categories.
- Assists in obtaining Direct Purchasing orders
- Assists in the processing of Simple Quotation Processes.
- Maintains records in line with the Branch's contract administration systems.
- Assists with the preparation of contract documentation and the administration of contracts.
- Ensures contracts are closed with all required paperwork prepared and retained on the record files and then forwarded to Records for retention.
- Liaises with other Divisions and Branches to ensure a consistent approach and/or best practice model is applied in procurement and contract administration.
- Demonstrated understanding of financial transactions, i.e. invoicing and reconciliation.
- Experience in providing administration within a finance, contracts or procurement area.
- Demonstrated capacity to apply customer service principles
- Communication and Interpersonal
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams.
- Conceptual, Analytical and Problem Solving
- Sound analytical and conceptual skills.
- Demonstrated capacity to prioritise work and meet targets
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please click the "APPLY NOW' button below and attach your C.V (in word). For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com - For further information please contact Kate Reynolds or James Hardley on 08 9221 3300.