- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- about 1 month ago
Talent International is working in partnership with government client to assist in sourcing an experienced Contracts Administrator to provide effective and efficient contracts administration and governance support to the management of the division's projects within a program.
This is a contract role until the end of June 2021 with strong possible extension thereafter based in Macquarie Park.
- Support the compilation and construction of the tender, evaluation and selection of Professional Service Contracts, including obtaining firm prices and/or budget estimates for future works and variations and proof of necessary insurances.
- Review, assess and process payment requests, variations and claims, and invoices in line with regular budget forecasting and cost reporting to management.
- Participate in the performance review and reporting for contractors thereby contributing to the monthly reporting process, variation and claims reports and Audit Reviews
- Assess and value variations and contractual claims, ensuring that the requirements of the contract are met
- Prepare, issue and respond to general correspondence in relation to the contract
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline, or equivalent experience preferably including experience in contract/commercial support of delivery/infrastructure projects
- The candidate should have at least 5 years' experience in a similar role.
Note - Please send your resumes along with the cover letter describing how the experience meets the requirements of the role
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email firstname.lastname@example.org button below.