- Government Client
- 4 months contract with a view to extend
- Sydney CBD location
- Competitive daily rates.
Reporting to the Project Director, this role will undertake the construction delivery financial management and reporting across the project, and will support the Project Director with the construction delivery.
- Prepare financial management, including tracking of project budget and cost reporting and cash flow forecasting in Microsoft Excel.
- Prepare financial administration including reconciling invoices, creating and modifying purchase orders and funding requests, and liaison with vendors and the finance department regarding invoices queries, discrepancies etc.
- Manage all reporting required by the client, including status reporting, project reports, program reporting, risk reporting and ministerial reports, ensuring all reporting has sufficient content and is submitted on time.
- Provide administrative support to ensure that all project documentation is filed appropriately and kept up to date (version control).
- Provide administrative support for meetings and perform the role of secretariat, including the co-ordination of meetings, preparation of agendas and minutes of meetings.
- Demonstrated experience in contract administration, including financial / budget management and reporting.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Good interpersonal skills including the ability to deal with conflict and negotiate solutions.
- Ability to prepare correspondence and reports with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to prioritise and meet conflicting deadlines in a busy organisation.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, Power Point).
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to Deqa Omer at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below. Alternatively e-mail your CV to email@example.com