Manage the end to end procurement and contract management process for various goods and services for the client.
- Maintains a strategic approach to contracts procurement and management keeping up with industry trends, demand, economic and social factors.
- Consults with stakeholders and leads process or procurement strategies, contract objectives, time frames and bench marks.
- Develops contracts ensuring stakeholder management is maintained throughout the procurement process.
- Coordinates and manages contract lifecycle including conducting reviews and analysing contract effectiveness.
- Evaluates proposals, interprets contract terms and provides recommendations to stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in contracts procurement.
- Demonstrated experience in planning, development and management of contracts.
- Excellent written communication skills with demonstrated ability to prepare and present procurement and technical documentation.
- Demonstrated analytical, research ability to provide solutions to problems and issues.
- Excellent communication skills to be able to negotiate, liaise and consult with stakeholders and vendors.
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills.
To submit your application, please click the "APPLY NOW' button below and attach your C.V (in Word) If you require any further information please contact Kate Reynolds at Talent International on (08) 9221 3300