- Competitive hourly rate**
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- about 8 hours ago
Our client based within WA's Public Sector is seeking the skills of multiple experienced Procurement and Tendering Specialist for an immediate start contract engagement to provide support to a large tendering, procurement, and contracts team.
Core duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the tender strategy development in line with divisional objectives
- Responsible for managing the go-to-market activities for several packages of work, and developing and implementing the relevant contractual arrangements.
- Supporting the division's branches with thorough stakeholder engagement and appropriate assistance with procurement and contract matters.
- Engages the wider internal stakeholder group and develops detailed and highly professional documents, using robust analysis and reasoning, to communicate options and obtain buy-in for the recommended strategies and tactics.
- Prepares procurement plans in line with our clients cascading strategy.
- Extensive experience in the pre-contract and contract lifecycle management (strategic planning, market engagement, implementation and management).
- Experience in WA Government procurement process would be favored.
- Highly developed written, verbal, interpersonal skills.
- Well-developed ability to influence at all levels, and facilitate consensus.
- Ability to assist team-building skills and ability to contribute to the attainment of team goals and outputs.
- Conceptual, Analytical and Problem Solving
- Well-developed ability to apply information to the development of strategy and planning.
- Highly developed analytic and problem solving skills including financial analysis skills.
- Highly developed ability to plan and prioritise competing work commitments to meet targets and deadlines.
Then please hit apply now, or for a further discussion please contact James Hardley @ Talent on 0892213300 - please note, due to the urgency of this assignment only locally WA based candidates can be considered at this time.