- **Competitive Rates on offer**
- Job Type
- Prasanna Kumar
- 16 days ago
Contract: 3 months rolling
Location: Perth CBD Based
Our client and role:
Our client, a leading WA based organisation are seeking the services of an experienced Contracts Officer for an initial contract assignment which may create further extensions/permanent opportunities.
Key requirements within the role will include:
- Responsible for preparing and managing Contract Management Plans.
- Responsible for the implementation, management and administration of contracts and procurement activities.
- Manage work in accordance with administrative systems to ensure a full and complete record of all contracts, including contract amendments and variations, are kept current
- Monitor supplier performance and implements action plans as appropriate for the circumstances to improve performance, seeking guidance and support for more complicated performance issues.
- Monitor expenditure against contracts ensuring contract values are not exceeded and/or steps are taken to rectify any potential financial issues.
- Investigate and evaluates issues and disputes and, where consistent with ability, negotiates sound commercial solutions on behalf of the client
- Experience in contract lifecycle management (including planning, market engagement, implementation and management); ideally such experience will relate to facility management, goods and inventory, technical/specialist services and projects/civil works.
- Experience in assisting with dispute/issue resolution relating to contractual and/or commercial matters