The system environment comprises of: PLC's (Modicon, Rockwell), distributed I/O Systems (Ethernet/IP, Modbus, Modbus Plus), PC and HMI systems (Windows, Wonderware, QNX, thin client applications), networking, PI , OPC DA Server, OLEDB, interface technology, SCADA, Historian, (also Pi Historian knowledge), interface(s) for PLC, DCS, RTU, Centum Yokogawa.
The identified candidate will be required to:
- Provide input into Problem management, resolution and root cause analysis.
- Incident management and resolution when required.
- Troubleshooting control system problems and providing analysis and follow-up support
- Participation in periodic maintenance tasks where required.
- Supervision and or conducting of periodic IP tasks ensuring they are completed within the timeframes set.
- Ensure all documentation for the PCN systems are always up to date.
- Participation in Change Control Team meetings.
- Working closely with Production, Maintenance, Engineering, Project Teams and Equipment Vendors
- Providing control system support for production reporting and data collection
- Implementing control systems solutions for equipment optimization
- Analysing data and making appropriate recommendations to prevent new or recurring issues
- Maintaining current working knowledge of operations and controls system trends that could impact the operation
The opportunity to work with like-minded professionals in a high performing team, within an industry-leading organisation. Attractive daily rates are offered, long term contracts all within an environment that respects a flexible, work/life balance.
Want to know more, perhaps a confidential chat? Please call Tracy Dhir or Linda Mackin Brown on (08) 9221 3300. To apply, please forward your updated CV by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com.au