- Contract until June 2020 + 6 month extension option
- Agile, multidisciplinary team
- Analyse and code software
About the Client
Our client is a CBD-based government agency tasked with developing policies, programs and services that focus on innovative new ideas and industries to create future opportunity and strengthen the Australian economy. Working with this department, you will have the opportunity to provide high-level expertise to enable the enhancement of their corporate systems, as well as the continual improvement of their customer-facing services.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a Cool Gen Developer to work within an agile way to analyse, code and maintain data for the client. They are seeking someone to work within a small team under the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or equivalent.
As part of your duties you will be required to perform the following tasks;
- Design software Solutions which will then be implemented
- Use technologies such as CA GEN or IET GuardIEn
Skills and Attributions
- Experience as a Software Developer
- Design and Implement Software solutions
- Previous experience working in an Agile Environment
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Erin McDonald at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Erin McDonald at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for any further information on this position