- Competitive rate on offer
- Job Type
- Calvin Ebenezer
- 24 days ago
6 month contract with likely extension
Our client a large organisation is looking for a Cost Engineer to join the team on an initial 6-month contract utilising cost engineering standards and practices in the provisioning of project services for a project/program of projects.
- Provides cost engineering expertise and support to ensure the optimum delivery of a project/program of projects.
- Implements the appropriate cost control regime for a particular project given its scope, contracting strategy, complexity, and other project factors.
- Collates and reviews individual project costs and comparison against the project budget on a monthly basis.
- Ensures project costs are accurately recorded in the Cost Management System and that forecasts are correctly prepared on a monthly basis.
- Applies Earned Value techniques as appropriate to forecast cost trends.
- Compiles cost trends and provides advice regarding corrective action.
- Identifies and implements Cost Engineering improvement initiatives.
- Manages and submits project accruals.
- Interface with our finance business partners
- Coordinates and integrates cost estimate information from necessary members of the project team, contractors, and other contributors.
- Validates and monitors that the estimate is developed and supported by the minimum requirements appropriate to the class of estimate.
If you have the skills, experience and qualifications required please apply online or call Calvin on 08 82281560 for more information.