- Mining Company
- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- about 1 year ago
- Provides cost engineering expertise and support to ensure the optimum delivery of a projectprogram of projects.
- Implements the appropriate cost control regime for a particular project given its scope, contracting strategy, complexity, and other project factors.
- Collates and reviews individual project costs and comparison against the project budget on a monthly basis.
- Ensures project costs are accurately recorded in the Cost Management System and that forecasts are correctly prepared on a monthly basis.
- Applies Earned Value techniques as appropriate to forecast cost trends.
- Compiles cost trends and provides advice regarding corrective action.
- Identifies and implements Cost Engineering improvement initiatives.
- Manages and submits project accruals.
- Interface with our finance business partners
- Coordinates and integrates cost estimate information from necessary members of the project team, contractors, and other contributors.
- Validates and monitors that the estimate is developed and supported by the minimum requirements appropriate to the class of estimate.
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com