- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Kunwar Bijjan
- 9 months ago
The role plays a critical part in the ongoing development of the credit risk strategies designed to simplify and automate processes for our business lending customers while maintaining the stated risk appetite and achieving target returns. You will also be responsible for the development of strategies, methodologies, frameworks, and workflows in key streams.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Experience in the use of Statistical decision tools to drive automated strategy decisions in a business or consumer credit environment (2+ years for analysts, 4+ years for consultants)
- Strong credit risk management & analytical skills
- Excellent SAS, SQL and/or Python skills
- Data driven, results orientated
- Basic understanding of P&L, RWA and Economic Capital
- Experience and knowledge of analytics, strategies and decision tools applications across the credit cycle, including origination, collections and credit operations.
- Ability to present sound recommendations based on a broad range of knowledge from analysis of internal and external data sources.
- Sound commercial focus
- Practical experience in credit risk portfolio management and strategy development, preferably within Business Lending.
- Practical experience in the lifecycle of developing, monitoring and modifying credit risk decisioning strategies.
- A good understanding of new and emerging technologies (Cloud, Machine Learning, AI etc.) and the implications of adopting these methods in credit risk as well as the necessary frameworks required to ensure robust governance.
- Has ideally worked in an Agile environment using Jira and Confluence tools.