Contract till 30th June 2020
Talent International is working in partnership with a Federal Government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'CRM Developer'.
- Requirement / user story review feedback
- Solution designs, including options analysis where several viable solutions may be possible
- Developed Dynamics CRM based solution, in accordance with the agreed design, to deliver the capabilities required by the business requirements
- As built solution documentation and configuration / code comments
- Peer solution / code review feedback
- Release / deployment / implementation documentation.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with the design, development and implementation of current version Microsoft Dynamics CRM business solutions
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with custom workflow and plug-in development
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with CRM form programming (i.e. Java Script)
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom page integration
- A strong background in ASP.NET MVC5 development (C#, RESTful web services)
- Experience with AzureDevOps/TFS or other version control products for Dynamics CRM solution development and implementation
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter and CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com