- Assist with identification and clarifying solution requirements.
- Translate conceptual, logical and physical solutions into work packages.
- Develop estimates on required effort for work package deliverables.
- Undertake configuration and customisation in line with work package deliverables.
- Provide technical expertise on solution implementation risks and operational challenges
- Demonstrated experience with large and complex development projects using Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM).
- Demonstrated experience in developing CRM custom workflows and plug-ins
- Demonstrated experience of integrating Dynamics 365 (CRM) with other software solutions.
- Working knowledge of relational databases and data migration concepts.
- Proven experience in developing Dynamics CRM custom workflows, plug-in creation, and creation of custom integration solutions with third-party vendors
- Generation of System and Support documentation in accordance with the quality management system requirements appropriate for platform support and good operational practices.
- Development solution using Agile methodology
- Visual Studio experience is required
- Practical knowledge and experience in Dynamics 365 functionality and implementing customisations.
- Experience in Dynamics Integration with external applications (e.g. SAP, ArcGIS)
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com