- Development of MS Dynamics 2015/365 + ASP.Net web applications
- Australian Citizenship + Baseline clearance essential
- Contract to June 2020 with 12-month extension option
Our client is a large government organisation which is part of a large portfolio that brings together Australia's law enforcement, national and transport security and multicultural affairs to keep Australia safe. Working with our client, you will have the opportunity to work on large-scale, complex ICT projects which with make a huge impact on a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
About the Role
This opportunity will see you working as part of a diverse and tight-knit team responsible for the delivery of key projects using Agile frameworks. You will not only leverage your sound technical experience to deliver applications but will also act as a coach and mentor to your team members, assisting to upskill your colleagues and transfer knowledge.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Design, configure, code, unit test and deploy new web-based software applications and configurations
- Create technical documentation for design, acceptance, deployment and configuration activities
- Perform a coaching role and share knowledge and experience
- Participate in workshops, project meetings, and scrum meetings
- MS Dynamics CRM 2015 (365 preferred) including plugins and custom workflows
- ASP.Net web applications including MVC
- Web services and windows communication foundations
- .Net Experience
- ADX Studio or Adoxio xRM desirable
- MQ experience desirable
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Blake at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.