- CRM Solution Architect - NSW
- CBD Sydney / WFH
- 12 months contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large federal government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced CRM Solution Architect to join a Digital information & Technology Services division.
We are seeking a Solution Architect to implement new business solutions as part of this program and the successful candidate will be working with a group of talented and motivated developers and architects using agile delivery and DevOps principles.
- Demonstrated experience as a solutions architect/technical team lead using Microsoft products and platforms including the Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Extensive experience with the Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Demonstrated skills and experience with the following, in an agile environment:
- Systems analysis
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
- Software applications architecture and design
- High level communication skills; demonstrating an ability to communicate at the technical, business and personal levels (both written & verbal).
- Tertiary qualifications in an ICT related field or applicable industry certifications.
- Sound experience with the following development technologies:
- Microsoft .NET Core
- Microsoft DevOps
- Web API based integration
- Experience implementing continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) pipelines using Microsoft DevOps and related tools.