- Develop application software individually or as part of a team in accordance with the department's software delivery methodology, quality management system and technical and security architecture.
- Deliver logical and physical solution specifications that translate business requirements into system requirements.
- Support and monitor business applications using Microsoft technologies and systems, (CRM Dynamics 365) ensuring delivery meets service standards in accordance with service level agreements.
- Apply structured problem-solving strategies and techniques to identify, analyse, evaluate and implement solutions.
- Prepare and maintain system documentation in accordance with quality management system requirements and to support good operational practices.
- Provide advice regarding service requests and application enhancements including feasibility, maintainability and design considerations.
- Visual Studio experience is required
- Practical knowledge and experience in MS Dynamics 365 functionality and implementing customisations.
- Knowledge of Integration options / patterns with MS Dynamics 365
How to Apply
There is a wide range of opportunities for growth and progression! To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com