Primary purpose of the role:
The role is responsible for providing initial advice and direction to internal customers regarding Concierge Support related enquiries within a Contact Centre environment while assisting other Contact Centre areas such as IT Service Desk (backup support). The Concierge Support team aims at providing quality customer service to internal customers for enquiries and technologies used to support educational delivery and business activities. The role contributes to a high performing team environment and displays excellent customer service and continual improvement practices within a diverse virtual team environment.
- Provide high quality service which is flexible in order to support customer needs.
- Respond to incoming enquiries in a confidential, responsive, customer focused manner and ensure that accurate, targeted and timely information supplied effectively resolves the customer's request.
- Effectively apply new and or updated technology applications, systems, procedures and organisational methods to deliver efficient and effective services in accordance with Department policy. Applications include office automation and productivity tools, BESPOKE applications and services.
- Participate and contribute to the development and ongoing maturity of DoE knowledge centred systems.
- The Concierge Support teams works on a shift rostering allocation (earliest start time 7:30am, latest finish time is 6pm), which are allocated at the discretion of the management team. Therefore, Punctuality and Adherence to schedule is critical.
- Previous experience Delivering a high-level of customer service in a high-volume call centre environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to balance competing and conflicting team/job priorities and deadlines.
- Tech Savvy- The ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Systems experience: Technology experience using multiple systems is desirable. Full training will be provided on Telephony system, Remedy (Incident Ticketing System), SAP, EBS4 and other relevant technology systems.
If you can successfully demonstrate all the above, then please apply now. For further information, you may contact Jessica Abboud on 02 9223 9855.