- New South Wales
- Pay Rate- $30 per hour plus super
- Job Type
- Jessica Abboud
- 13 days ago
Talent International are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Sevice Call Centre Operator to work for one of our NSW Government departments based in St Leonards. This position is a full time contract role currently approved till April 2020 with a high possibility of being extended and is paying an hourly rate of $30 per hour plus superannuation.
- Call Centre operators respond to telephone, Internet and email inquiries and complaints about an organisation's goods and services, and promote the goods and services.
- Data entry
- general administration
- Good organisational and communication (written and oral) skills as the job requires the staff member to professionally liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- The role requires substantial data entry so the candidate needs to be efficient as well as accurate in this area
- Most importantly needs to commit to the full term of the role until April next year
If you can demonstrate all the above and available to commence immediately, then please apply now.