- New South Wales
- $30 per hour plus superannuation
- Job Type
- Jessica Abboud
- 7 days ago
We are looking for an experienced contact centre operator who has an extensive background in customer service, preferably within a call centre environment. If you are an enthusiastic and passionate customer service officer and you enjoy interacting with customers over the phone to provide the best possible customer experience, please apply.
- Respond to enquiries from customers on a wide range of matters and provide timely, accurate, and consistent advice and information on services via telephone, face to face or in writing as per organisational processes and standards
- Update and maintain records and databases, complying with service delivery systems and processes, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible
- Educate client/customers on the rights and responsibilities of parties, requirements and services to raise community awareness and ensure compliance with legislation and/or processes
- Collect and compile information for, and prepare documentation and correspondence in line with quality and organisational requirements
- Provide a range of administrative and support services
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
- The ability to work on a ROTATING ROSTER. Hours of operation run MONDAY - FRIDAY, 7AM-7PM. Shifts will be 7 hours each day / 35 hour week
- Previous experience in customer service is ESSENTIAL.
- Must be confident working in a high volume call centre environment
- Must be able to start IMMEDIATELY
- Salesforce experience is preferred but not essential
- Government call centre experience is a bonus
If you can demonstrate all the above and are available for an immediate start then please apply now.