- New South Wales
- $30 per hour plus superannuation
- Job Type
- Part Time
- Jessica Abboud
- 7 days ago
Monday- will be paid at Flat rate of $30 per hour + superannuation
Saturday: Any hours worked between 7am - 12pm will incur a 25% loading as they are still classified as 'Ordinary Hours' as per the Award. (so the pay rate will be $37.50 per hour)
All hours worked after 12pm on a Saturday will follow the overtime guidelines of the Clerks Award - first 3 hours- time and a half OT1.5 ($45 per hour) and everything after will be double time OT2.0 which will be $60 per hour)
Sunday: All hours will be paid at double time OT2.0.($60 per hour)
We are looking for an experienced contact centre operator who has an extensive background in customer service, preferably within a call centre environment.
- Respond to enquiries from customers on a wide range of matters and provide timely, accurate, and consistent advice and information on services via telephone, face to face or in writing as per organisational processes and standards
- Update and maintain records and databases, complying with service delivery systems and processes, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible
- Educate client/customers on the rights and responsibilities of parties, requirements and services to raise community awareness and ensure compliance with legislation and/or processes
- Collect and compile information for, and prepare documentation and correspondence in line with quality and organisational requirements
- Provide a range of administrative and support services
- Training will commence on 25/01. The successful contractors will not work on the Australia Day Public Holiday. They will then recommence training from 27/01 - 29/01.
- They will have their second week of training - 01/02- 05/02.
- After this full week of training, they will transition to part time hours
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia
- The ability to work on a ROTATING ROSTER between 7am to 7pm Saturday to Monday
- Previous experience in customer service is ESSENTIAL (call centre preferred)
- Must be confident working in a high volume call centre environment
- Available to start in 25 January 2021
- Salesforce experience is preferred but not essential
- Government call centre experience is a bonus
If you are an enthusiastic and passionate customer service officer and you enjoy interacting with customers over the phone to provide the best possible customer experience, please apply.