- New South Wales
- Base salary + super
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Thomas MacKenzie
- 25 days ago
Our client is a SaaS vendor from Silicon Valley on a hyper-growth journey. A true "Unicorn' they were founded in 2009 and raised $173 million USD prior to listing on the NYSE in 2019. Since floating, they have enjoyed a steady increase in share price and global headcount with over 500 people now employed internationally. Locally, the company is headed up by a seasoned software veteran sales leader, who has forged a reputation for building local high performing teams within US high growth vendors.
About the role
This is a unique opportunity to will encompass many different elements of a typical customer success position. You will be responsible for the retention of revenue and customer satisfaction, as such the position will involve the following key elements:
- Assisting a high volume of assigned customer within the mid-market space with on-boarding, configuration and ongoing product adoption
- Creating engagement strategies on assigned accounts with the sales team
- Building relationships with key decision-makers within your book of business
- Leading strategic meetings and account planning sessions with executive stakeholders
- Workshopping around best practice, whiteboarding workflows, etc.
- Identifying accounts that are likely to reduce spend or churn using product data, queries and information gathered to support your analysis
- Lead training sessions with practitioners within your accounts
Skills and experience
- An account management/customer success background is ideal - preferably with between 3-7 years customer-facing experience
- Experience presenting to executive level
- Bachelor degree (required), ideally in a technical field (nice to have)
- A customer-centric attitude and mindset, this needs to be your primary motivator!
- 2+ years' experience on-boarding new customers and developing extensive customer enablement documentation
- Previous experience creating and/or building webinars
- A "go-getter' attitude, you are a self-starter and known as able to operate highly autonomously
- Experience within a SaaS company, preferably a high velocity and fast moving one
- REST API knowledge/experience
- 2x trips to HQ in the USA within your first 6 months for training and on boarding
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive health and dental policy - extendable to your spouse and family!
- Convenient Sydney CBD based office
- Flexible working arrangements
- Outgoing and active office culture
- Gym allowance, phone allowance, corporate discounts and more!
Please click "Apply Now' below and attach a copy of your most recent CV with covering letter highlighting why you would make a great fit based on the selection criteria above. Please note, our client is unable to sponsor, so candidates without full working rights in Australia (either permanent residency or citizenship) are unfortunately not eligible to apply.