- High growth SaaS Unicorn
- World class training and career progression opportunity
- Competitive salary and benefits package
SaaS Unicorn headquartered in San Francisco with 500+ people globally and growing! Large international enterprise clients and the numbers are only increasing. 60%+ of Fortune 100 are current customers.
The SaaS solution is designed to act as the central nervous system for a company's digital operations through analysing digital signals from virtually any software-enabled system.
With 300+ integrations the software offers a seamless experience with customer's existing tech stacks! Enabling customers to intelligently pinpoint issues, as well as capitalise on opportunities and empower teams to take the right real-time action while simultaneously preventing future problems!
What's in it for you?
With an inclusive & vibrant culture driven by a highly skilled and autonomous team in a high growth vendor, what better time to join? High earning potential, a globally recognised brand with Tier 1 clients as well as a comprehensive benefits package including; medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family!
Want to make a defining impact for a US business in the APJ market? Now is your chance!
About the role
- Assist a high volume of assigned customers within the mid-market space across; Onboarding,Configuration & Ongoing product adoption
- Partner with Sales to create an engagement strategy on assigned accounts
- Build relationships with decision-makers across your book of business
- Engage in strategic meetings to discuss account usage and opportunity
- Identify accounts that are likely to reduce spend or churn using product data, queries and information you gather to support your analysis
- Make your customers wildly successful at the work that they do by leveraging the platform
- Lead training with users across your accounts!
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Completed Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of previous experience in a customer-facing role such as Customer Support or Customer Success
- Experience in a software company is preferred as well as an understanding of how businesses utilise software
- You have previous experience working to support a technical product
- 2+ years of previous experience on-boarding new customers and working to develop extensive customer enablement documentation or create and build webinars
- Passionate for cloud tech!
Click APPLY now!