- New South Wales
- Basic salary + bonus
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Thomas MacKenzie
- 11 days ago
Our client is a fast-growing American software vendor who have developed an end-to-end platform which enables their customers to leverage data in real-time to inform decision making. The platform incorporates collaboration technologies, AI, BI, Analytics, Data Warehousing and data integration to provide a true end-to-end solution that does not exist elsewhere in market.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will ensure the success of our customers by illustrating how the product will provide value to their company. You are responsible to develop and own important relationships with each customer to ensure continual expansion opportunities as well as yearly subscription renewals.
- Manage and Maximize Renewal - including renewal and contractual negotiation.
- Accurate Forecasting in real-time and ensuring compliance in SFDC.
- Customer Risks Mitigation including identifying risks early and operate off a risk mitigation plan.
- Value, Growth & Adoption to drive use cases, customer value and adoption through a trusted advisor approach.
- Stakeholder Identification & Management through establishing and developing executive relationships through partnership with sales team.
- Identify New Use Cases which will involve cross-sell/up-sell opportunities based on needs of customer.
- Customer Advocacy - we want our customers to rave about our product and company!
- Conduct regular busines reviews focussed on ensuring customers receive ongoing value.
- At least 7 years of professional B2B selling and/or renewal experience in technology sales or client relationship management.
- Technical understanding of SQL and ability to relay in a business conversation to non-technical stakeholders is highly regarded; OR a strong desire to learn new technology and aptitude to learn quickly.
- Strong organizational, managerial, and personal skills to successfully communicate and negotiate with internal and external customers.
- Technically savvy and adaptive, ability to learn new solutions, features/functionality, and communicate those in a value-added way to customers.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas; self-motivated and driven by results.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation, and negotiation skills.
Please click "Apply Now' and attach a copy of your CV along with a covering letter highlighting why you would be a great fit for this position.