Henry Schein is the world's largest provider of health care products and services to office based dental, animal health and medical practitioners. A Fortune 500 company with global revenue of over US$11 billion and more than 22,000 staff in 34 countries, Henry Schein strives to offer its customers exclusive, innovative technology solutions, including cutting edge practice management software and digital solutions.
Software of Excellence, a subsidiary of Henry Schein since 2007, are the world's leading supplier of dental practice management software founded in 1988 and with over 90,000 customers worldwide. Software of Excellence are committed to providing high quality, innovative software solutions that provide real value to dental practices with over 3000 customers in Australia and New Zealand.
Software of Excellence are seeking a talented Customer Success Manager to take ownership of the customer journey and drive continuous improvement of the end to end customer experience. As a member of the APAC leadership team you will be reporting into the General Manager APAC with responsibility for a team of 10-15 Consultants and Team Lead.
Key areas of focus include:
- Building a high performing Customer Success team including all aspects of people management for a team of 10-15
- Sales Management - ensure Customer Success team's revenue targets and budgets are set and achieved each quarter (budgeting, forecasting and reporting)
- Drive sales within existing customers maximising cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, lead generation and creating a high performance sales culture (telesales, direct sales, eDM's)
- Drive efficient on-boarding of new customers from point-of-sale to go-live and the set-up of all features
- Drive after sales support and ensure customers understand and utilise all features
- Drive continuous improvement and customer feedback
- Work with Sales, Product and Support teams to identify opportunities for new features
- Attend trade-shows and training days
The preferred candidate will be a highly collaborative and inclusive leader with ability to build relationships and bridge gaps between three core lines of business - Service Delivery, Sales and Customer Success.
You will be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- 5+ years in management roles across Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Support, Account Management
- Track record building and managing high performing teams
- Direct experience leading sales/account management teams performing telesales and direct sales to existing customers
- Experience setting sales budgets, targets and tracking and achieving delivery of agreed goals
- Experience owning after-sales service and customer satisfaction metrics, driving customer surveys and feedback
- Experience in software sales and support and understanding of customer journey through the end to end software sales cycle
- You are a motivator with high degree of energy and passion for the customer and your team
This is a unique opportunity to become part of a truly global organisation that has experienced significant and consistent year on year growth.
Please hit the Apply button to submit your CV and cover letter. For more information or a confidential discussion contact:
Kylie McManus | (03) 9236 7725 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Talent International are proud to be Henry Schein's exclusive recruitment partner for this position.