- New South Wales
- Up to $80,000 + Super
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Alan Dowall
- 5 days ago
We are proud to be working with a 100% Channel focused distributor that continue to grow at an unprecedented rate. They have 6 core areas of expertise across POS, Mobility, Healthcare, Security, Ergonomics and Networking where this role sits.
In this role you will working closely with Sales team on a number of Pre & Post-Sales Activities. This role will be initially focussed on activities related to an Enterprise Networking Vendor but will evolve over time.
Summary of responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Daily interaction with the channel network
- Assisting with the scoping and quotations
- Work closely with Support function to ensure best in class delivery
- Understanding the unique value of products on offer and how to position them
- A certification in Networking or Microsoft technologies (CCNA, CCNP, MCP, MCITP)
- A willingness to work in a customer facing role
- A good attitude and willingness to learn
What's in it for you?
- Modern, fun workspace in Rosehill that is designed for collaboration
- Multiple career paths with career and educational needs supported
- A 'down to earth' and inclusive vibe where opinions are welcomed
- Opportunity to work with a Magical Quadrant Networking Vendor