Due to growth in the team our client is now seeking a new NOC Support Operator to join their team. This role is a perfect stepping stone for any current IT Service Desk/Help Desk Support staff to take the next step into network operations. You will be responsible for providing over the phone support for some of Victoria's most important and busiest customers. Working on a rotating roster you will be working as part of a collaborative team who identify, diagnose and resolves level one issues. The successful candidate will be working on a rotating roster and need to be eligible to work both day and night shifts.
Skills and Experience:
- Some experience working in an IT Help Desk or Service Desk type role
- Excellent communication skills, both over the phone and in person
- An interest in learning about network operations and support
- Fast and efficient note taking and typing skills
- An ability to pick up new skills quickly
For more information feel free to contact Ben Austin on (03) 9236 7718 for a confidential discussion.