Network Engineering - CISCO / HP / Symantec / Checkpoint / Juniper
Must be an Australian Citizen
Our client a defence organisation in Adelaide is seeking a Cyber Security Advisor, in this role you will be the lead on all cyber security, compliance and audit projects. You will have excellent Cyber related skills, implementation and improvement of robust governance, risk and compliance frameworks inside a large and complex organisation.
Must have current security clearance
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong Cyber Security technical skills with relevant qualifications and relevant work experience +3 yrs.
- Proven background implementing, improving IT Security compliance frameworks based on ISO/IEC 27000 series / ISM.
- Strong knowledge of IT Security standards & frameworks (ISM, ISO/IEC 27000 series, GDPR, Australian Privacy Act etc.)
- Vulnerability management experience.
- Well-developed business consultation & advisory skills in relation to risk & security.
- Self-starter with excellent organisational skills.
- Knowledge of SDLC, DevOps, OWASP, and/or CI/CD is highly beneficial.
- Bachelor degree or Cyber security qualification will be highly regarded.
- Experience with the Department of Defence or similar sized Federal Government Departments would be beneficial.
If the role sounds interesting, please apply online or call us on 08 8228 1560.