- $110 - $125 per hour
- Job Type
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- 29 days ago
This large Government department requires an experienced Cyber Security Analyst to actively monitor and analyse Cyber Security events in the departments ICT environment, including responding to Cyber Security incidents.
- Demonstrated experience working within a Cyber Security Operation's Centre, successfully and consistently undertaking incident response activities
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant features and capabilities of current industry-accepted hardware and software and emerging technologies
- Demonstrated understanding of relevant ICT security approaches and methodologies, which may include penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, patch management and other technical aspects
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to achieve as a team, problem solve using judgement while managing risk and maintain highest levels of integrity.
- Minimum NV1 security clearance
- Desirable Qualification: Tertiary qualification in Information and Communications Technology, Cyber Security
- Desirable Certifications: One or more industry certifications (i.e. CISSP, CEH, CISM, Splunk, Microsoft products, Juniper, Cisco)
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Blake Willoughby-Thomas on 02 6285 3500 or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.