This large Government department requires an experienced Cyber Security Analyst to actively monitor and analyse Cyber Security events in the departments ICT environment, including responding to Cyber Security incidents.
- Demonstrated experience working within a Cyber Security Operation's Centre, successfully and consistently undertaking incident response activities
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant features and capabilities of current industry-accepted hardware and software and emerging technologies
- Demonstrated understanding of relevant ICT security approaches and methodologies, which may include penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, patch management and other technical aspects
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to achieve as a team, problem solve using judgement while managing risk and maintain highest levels of integrity.
- Minimum NV1 security clearance
- Desirable Qualification: Tertiary qualification in Information and Communications Technology, Cyber Security
- Desirable Certifications: One or more industry certifications (i.e. CISSP, CEH, CISM, Splunk, Microsoft products, Juniper, Cisco)
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Blake Willoughby-Thomas on 02 6285 3500 or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.