- Australian Capital Territory
- $130 - $135 per hour
- Job Type
- Jenna Paku
- about 1 month ago
- Cyber Security Accreditation | vulnerability assessments
- Contract to June 2021 with 2x12 month extension options
- Must have current NV1 Clearance
About our Client
Our client is a CBD-based government department with a number of high-profile projects that require multiple resources to support the delivery of new functionality and upgrades to corporate systems to ensure sustainability. These systems will enable our client to efficiently develop and implement national policies, programs and initiatives to support and educate all Australians.
About the Role
An experienced Cyber Security Analyst is sought to assist the existing cyber security team in completing Cyber Security Risk and Vulnerability Assessments, including input regarding Cyber Security Architecture decisions.
- Security assess ICT systems in accordance with the PSPF and ISM, including on-premises, cloud and hybrid solutions.
- Prepare and support the development of system security documentation
- Provide advice on and support for the system accreditation process
- Provide advice to business and technical areas, system owners and the executive on cyber security risks, threats and vulnerabilities
- Review and provide input to system security requirements and designs documents
- Develop and review security governance documentation including policies.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in conducting Cyber Security Accreditation and vulnerability assessments.
- Demonstrated experience in solutions, integrations and Cyber Security Architecture.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Yvonne Yang at Talent by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Yvonne on 0426970611 or email@example.com for further information.