- $140 - $160 per hour
- Job Type
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- 15 days ago
The department is seeking to engage a Cyber Security Architect with extensive demonstrated experience in government security policies and frameworks; to provide advice on cyber security risks and treatments for both on premise managed systems and cloud based systems.
The cyber security architect will provide advice, lead and collaborate with internal stakeholders through departmental architectural design review committees to ensure security compliance practices are applied and delivered in accordance to the government security policies and frameworks.
Skills & Attributes
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years' relevant experience as a cyber security architect with extensive experience in ISM, PSPF and the IRAP process. Plus, experience working in large complex ICT environments with a focus on Microsoft technologies.
- The successful candidate will have demonstrated cyber security relevant experience in Azure cloud services and Office 365 including Azure AD, OMS, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS; and on premised managed systems.
- The successful candidate will be capable of providing security advice, leading and contributing to departmental architectural design review committees to ensure security compliance practices are applied and delivered in accordance with government security policies and frameworks.
- The successful candidate will have proven relevant experience to deliver papers on cyber security matters that clearly articulate and influence appropriate security controls to mitigate risk.
- Minimum baseline clearance
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6129 6322 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.