- "Competitive Rates on Offer"
- Job Type
- Prasanna Kumar
- 15 days ago
to join a team of 'like-minded' professionals who take great pride in their work and their team's purpose.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Meet the business and functional requirements to meeting the security needs of cloud-based infrastructure;
- Architecture and other cloud-based design documentation;
- Providing advice on recommended mitigations to address security risk and compliance deficiencies;
- Demonstrated experience in the development and delivery of security business requirements that meet security compliance (e.g. ISO 27001, ASD Information Security Manual (ISM)), guidance (e.g. NIST guidance), and/or risk-based needs
- Demonstrated experience in the verification and validation of end solutions meeting security business needs;
- Demonstrated experience in the design, delivery, and support of cloud environments and Identity & Access Management (IAM) solutions (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google) including secure integration with on premise infrastructure;
- Desirable to have experience in the development of security-supporting policies, procedures, standards and guidelines;
- Desirable to have cloud security architecture experience;
- Desirable to have developed and applied security engineering automation processes to simplify sophisticated processes through programming and scripting;
- Have the ability to obtain a security clearance of Negative Vetted 1.
- Proven experience working for a government agency to deliver enterprise scale technology or infrastructure projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills along with the ability to apply initiative, autonomy, and teamwork.
For further inquiries please call Prasanna on 08 9221 3300.