- $125.00 - $150 per hour
- Job Type
- Steven Jobson
- 10 months ago
The program is establishing a base capability to deliver on the above and requires the assistance of a two Cyber Security staff who are experienced in assurance activities to supplement existing resources.
You will deliver security engineering expertise to the program along with providing effective risk management support.
The key deliverables for the Cyber Security Assessor include:
- Business and functional requirements to meeting the security needs of cloud-based infrastructure;
- Architecture and other cloud-based design documentation;
- Providing advice on recommended mitigations to address security risk and compliance deficiencies; and
Skills and experience required
- Demonstrated experience in the development and delivery of security business requirements that meet security compliance (e.g. ISO 27001, ASD Information Security Manual (ISM)), guidance (e.g. NIST guidance), and/or risk-based needs;
- Demonstrated experience in the verification and validation of end solutions meeting security business needs;
- Demonstrated experience in the design, delivery, and support of cloud environments and Identity & Access Management (IAM) solutions (e.g. Azure, AWS, Google) including secure integration with on premise infrastructure;
- Desirable experience in the development security-supporting policies, procedures, standards and guidelines;
- Desirable to have cloud security architecture experience;
- Desirable to have developed and applied security engineering automation processes to simplify sophisticated processes through programming and scripting; and
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills along with the ability to apply initiative, autonomy, and teamwork.
Australian citizens minimum, NV1 clearance preferred.
Please contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 for more information.