- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Vivian Naumcev
- 23 days ago
Our client is an iconic Australian organisation seeking to expand its Cyber security team due to an increase in project activity.
As Cyber Security Business Partner you will be liaising with the information security office and business across various portfolios in informing security business risks and supporting the successful, secure delivery of business initiatives and strategies.
- Estimate and plan for Information security assurance activities including vendor assessment and security testing.
- Prepare risk assessment reports and present risks to relevant stakeholders
- Support the supply and demand of information security services to large, varied and complex programs and projects
- Liaise with stakeholders on the identification of risks, threats and the development of controls to mitigate them.
- Report on information security risks, activities and outcomes
- Minimum 5 years' experience in information security
- Demonstrated experience working with large and complex projects in consulting, architecture and/or design roles
- Demonstrated experience working in a team of information security professionals
- Demonstrated experience managing diverse stakeholders
- CISSP, CISA, CRISC, SABSA, CISM, ITIL - Highly Regarded
To find out more about this role please contact Vivian Naumcev on 9236 7738 or apply now to secure an interview.