- $115 - $130 per hour
- Job Type
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- 8 months ago
The Department is seeking the services of a highly skilled and experienced Cyber Security Engineer to support the Cyber Security Branch. Functions include building technical capability and deploying security monitoring and enforcing technologies.
The services will deliver:
- Building security capability and deploying commercial security technology to support the department in identifying and mitigating vulnerabilities, detecting anomalous activity and remediating security deficiencies.
- Ensuring security technologies provide value and insight to Cyber Defence team.
- Providing technical cyber security technology advice and assistance to operational areas.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Experience in building and deploying a cyber-security capability such as IDS/IPS, PKI, AV, SIEM, MFA or Proxy.
- Applied experience in enabling cyber security teams to detect, deter and mitigate cyber security threats.
- The ability to work well and share knowledge within a team.
- Well-developed writing skills and experience maintaining technical documentation.
- Technical tertiary qualifications, Microsoft, Cyber Security product or RHEL qualifications are highly desirable.
- Minimum NV1 clearance
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6129 6322 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.