Joining a fast-paced, collaborative team environment, the successful candidate will be the key contact for a number of internal stakeholders and business units, advising and providing internal governance and assurance on their BAU activities. In doing so, the position will ensure these teams action all required tasks such as patching, penetration testing, vulnerability management etc within a timely manner, therefore ensuring they are not introducing any unnecessary risks to the business.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant industry certifications (i.e. CISSP)
- Proven experience working in information / cyber security within large complex enterprises
- A background in cyber governance and assurance, with demonstrated experience providing advice and guidance to senior stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail with strong reporting and metrics experience coupled with the ability to build and maintain dashboards
- Superior stakeholder engagement skills with a strong ability to negotiate and influence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
An attractive salary package is on offer for the right candidate. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online now!