- $130 - $150 per hour
- Job Type
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- 14 days ago
The client requires Penetration Testers to perform security testing for all external facing applications, websites and/or portals prior to system release to attempt to identify vulnerabilities within the codebase, system configurations, and architecture in order to assist the department to prevent security breaches.
- Perform scanning and identification of issues/vulnerabilities using commercial tools and other custom scripts/tools as required
- Where required, prove potential vulnerabilities to exploitable vulnerabilities
- Development of penetration testing reports detailing vulnerabilities found, priority ratings, recommended treatments, and an executive summary detailing business risk along with systemic recommendations
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Conducting web application penetration testing against complex enterprise platforms built with a variety of technologies including Java, NodeJS, Angular and SAP
- Experience in the development of penetration testing reports detailing vulnerabilities found, priority ratings, recommended treatments, and an executive summary detailing business risk along with systemic recommendations
- Demonstration of practical skills in a live assessment conducted on-site
- Demonstrated experience infrastructure penetration testing against enterprise grade infrastructure hosted on both Windows and Linux based platforms
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Blake Willoughby-Thomas at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or Blake.Willoughby@talentinternational.com for further information.