Your new role will see you responsible for supporting and improving the security of the enterprises O365 and Azure space. Day to day tasks will include: Defining and governing the implementation of technical security requirements, the configuration for services on Azure and Office 365 platforms, the production of security metrics and maintaining dashboards to measure the level of threat and maturity of security controls across Azure and Office 365 environments. In short, you will be considered as the SME for security within this growing portfolio.
Skills and Experience:
- In depth knowledge of various Azure and O365 security features and services and configurations
- Demonstrated ability to review and audit Azure and O365 environments to identify security related risks and issues
- Have in-depth knowledge of Authorization & Authentication in Microsoft hybrid environment and experience with Azure AD, Azure B2B and Azure B2C
- Solid command of at least one programming/scripting language (PowerShell, Python, etc)
- Understanding of infrastructure components such as firewalls, load balancers, storage and virtualization is an advantage
For more information feel free to contact Ben Austin on (03) 9236 7718 for a confidential discussion.