- Job Type
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- 12 days ago
- Cyber Technical Policy Author for a large Government Department
- 12 month contract with 2x12 month extension option
- NV1 clearance essential
An exciting opportunity for an Cyber Technical Policy Author to help support GSOC monitoring capability, broader departmental cyber resilience and enhance the physical and cyber security posture and monitoring capabilities.
Skills & Attributes
- Contemporary technical cyber qualifications i.e. CISSP, CISM and/or CRISC
- Technical policy writing qualifications i.e. APSC policy formulation
- At least 2 years' experience as a Cyber Technical Policy Author
- Strong time management, communication, critical thinking and collaboration skills
NV1 Clearance essential when applying for this role
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for further information.