- $110 - $130 per day
- Job Type
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- 11 months ago
Our client is seeking a CyberArk Technical Specialist to assist on a project within the Cyber Security Program.
The primary responsibility of this role will be the Technical Specialist for the Privileged Access Management project which is deploying the CyberArk privileged access product suite.
- Own and develop the detailed level design (DLD) and complete the safe designs for service on-boarding
- Develop the DLD to comply with the Information Security Manual
- Develop a robust capacity management plan to support the service performance metrics
- Work collaboratively with a third party vendor providing CyberArk solution build / configuration services
- Configure, own and maintain the CyberArk Test Environment
- With the Project Manager, manage a number of stakeholders across the corporate and operational environment.
- Technical analysis, solution design and solution build using the CyberArk privileged access management suite
- Demonstrable knowledge of the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experience across the Information Security Management impacts of solution design and how to optimise
- Demonstrable interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills to develop strong and collaborative stakeholder relationships.
- Knowledge of the Information Security Manual (ISM) and Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF).
- Experience implementing the ACSC Essential 8 mitigation strategies
Please submit your resume to Blake Willoughby-Thomas at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for further information.