- $101000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Chris Mackay
- 9 days ago
The State Revenue Office
We administer a range of taxes, duties, levies, grants and subsidies on behalf of the Victorian Government. The revenue we collect funds essential services including health care, education and social infrastructure.
Committed to excellence, customer service and developing our people, we offer a collaborative and rewarding culture valuing teamwork and high performance. In return, you'll benefit from professional staff development, giving you the opportunity to learn, influence and contribute to your future and to the State Revenue Office.
This role assists in developing, implementing and maintaining the organisation's Cybersecurity Strategy and supports the Cybersecurity Manager working with the Business Technology Services' technical teams to achieve and maintain a high cybersecurity posture.
Reporting to the Cybersecurity Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in implementing the State Revenue Office's Cybersecurity Strategy.
- Maintaining and monitoring compliance with information security policies, guidelines, procedures and standards.
- Assisting in resolving cyber and information security gaps
- Assisting in developing and implementing new cybersecurity frameworks.
- Participating in security related incidents and reporting on progress to address issues arising from them.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Knowledge, experience and understanding of current computer security concepts, principles and practices, preferably within the Victorian or Australian government sector.
- Experience in developing and applying effective cybersecurity standards, processes, technology and solutions.
- Skills and experience in managing multiple workloads, competing priorities and completing projects on time and within budget.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills to interact with technical and business stakeholders.
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills, enabling you to identify and manage issues and risks.
For more information, please read the position description or contact Chris Mackay - Talent International - 9236 7797
If you need a copy of this advertisement and attachments in an accessible format, such as large print, please email email@example.com
To be considered for this role you must submit:
a cover letter,
a current resume,
via this website by 5pm on Tuesday 27 January 2021