- $26842.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Part Time
- Zoe Crouch
- 7 months ago
Isentia is the Asia-Pacific region's leading media intelligence company; it is a client-centric organisation where you can really ad value to clients' businesses. Their clients are diverse, ranging from globally renowned brands right through to start-ups and not for profit organisations.
The Daily Briefings team is looking to hire someone into the Melbourne office to enable the team to continue to offer a high-level media reporting product that alerts clients to key and relevant media items.
The following shift is currently available:
Sunday to Wednesday, 5am to 10am.
If you worked as a Daily Briefings Editor what would you have done last week?
- Worked closely with the team around you to collect print, broadcast, online and/or social media items from the in-house Mediaportal
- Collated coverage and compiled it into relevant, customised reports for several of our key corporate and government clients.
- Know you've hit deadlines and ensured clients have their briefings delivered to them so that they can start their day working on the things that really matter to their organisation
- You are genuinely interested in news and current affairs and love working in an environment that constantly changes
- You are analytical by nature and are a great communicator
- You can determine priorities when it's busy and will use your initiative to ensure you can meet strict deadlines with minimal supervision
- You're positive, keen to learn and want to be part of a great team working on an exciting and valuable product.
Isentia is an equal opportunity employer that is dedicated at providing a working environment which embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, you are encouraged to advise us at the time of your application.
For more information, please apply now.