The Company is a medium sized consultancy who work with multiple clients across different industries. They are looking for a mid -level Data Analyst who is a quick learner to work with the company directly and their clients. You will be located at their office in Sydney CBD for a contract till June 2020.
Responsibilities of a Data Analyst include:
- Data preparation, cleansing and integration, and producing reports to management via visualisation tools.
- You will be customer facing and liaising with stakeholders at different levels.
- Strong consulting component, you will be able to question and articulate business requirements.
The Skill Set
The successful Data Analyst will already have:
- Excellent stakeholder management, effective influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong skills in SQL, Tableu and Excel
- A minimum of 2 years of financial services industry experience and working with Remediation is a bonus.
Please note: This role requires full working rights in Australia for an immediate start.
If this sounds like you or you would like more information, apply or submit your resume directly to Athalia at firstname.lastname@example.org