- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 8 days ago
- Australian Citizenship required
- 12 months with extension option
- System/Data Analyst
About the organisation
Our client is a government agency dedicated to uplifting the safety and protection of our sea environment by administering programs, initiatives and infrastructure which aim to prevent and respond to emergencies and marine pollution. They are responsible for the provision and operation of a network of navigational, distress and communication aids for the safety of vessels in Australian waters. They are also responsible for the development of legislative frameworks and operating systems.
About the Role
The Data Analyst will be responsible for leading the data migration exercise for the Project. This will include identifying data sources within organisation legacy and externally based systems, analysing and assessing data, ETL development and documenting source to target mappings.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a Technical/System/ Data Analyst with extensive data quality, data migration and data integration experience
- End to end data migration experience including design, analysis, data extraction and cleansing and data quality assurance
- Knowledge of data modelling, data cleansing and data enrichment techniques
- Experience developing and maintaining SQL scripts for data validation
- Highly developed communication skills, including prioritising, problem-solving and interpersonal relationship building
- Experience in technical writing, documenting guidelines and operational procedures including the ability to develop a data migration plan, schedule and test plans
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.