Our client, an industry leading WA based organisation are seeking the skills and experience of a Data Analyst to join their team to carry out diagnostics on data to assess the current condition of assets; identifying, classifying and prioritising asset defects/problems, evaluating asset maintenance needs and priorities, which then coordinates facilitates/maintenance planning.
Key requirements of the role:
- Undertaking predictive data analysis and modelling and identifying issues and trends that provide foresight into the performance of assets considering risk, cost, condition and utilisation.
- Processing and analysing data collected
- Supporting multiple divisions with the design, testing and production of reports from a variety of systems.
- Producing a range of technical reports, including reports on the condition of assets and compliance to safety critical inspections and maintenance requirements and other customised reports
- Examining, evaluating and challenging data collected
- A core commercial background as a Data Analyst, carrying out predictive data analysis/modelling on multiple data sets.
- Extensive experience in the research, analysis of information and able to prepare reports and other associated documentation relating to asset performance.
- Strong background in asset budget planning, including resource modelling and renewals forecasting.
- Able to effectively process and analyse data.
Then please hit apply now, or for a further discussion please contact James Hardley @ Talent on 0892213300 - please note, due to the urgency of this assignment only locally WA based candidates can be considered at this time.