- Job Type
- Nadine McDonald
- 10 months ago
- Maximum $50 per hour
- 6 month contract with possible extension options
- Australian Citizenship mandatory
Our client is highly respected organisation, who provides services and supports to thousands of individuals around Australia. With multiple locations around Canberra, this vital Government organisation seeks only the most skilled and professional individuals to assist them in developing programs, policies, and initiatives that will improve the quality of life for Australia's most vulnerable. They provide employees the benefits of a healthy work-life balance that recognises the family, carers and personal commitments
- Collaborating with stakeholders to provide data and analysis required to deliver solutions
- Apply data analysis to identify root causes underlying emerging trends
- Provide commentary to support decision making and insight.
- Identify trends and to work proactively with stakeholders to explain the data
- Deliver integrated workforce reporting by utilising all external and internal data sources
- Managing and co-ordinate Agency workforce reporting i.e. monthly reporting
- Building reporting tools to enable more efficient use of data and accessibility
- Developing reporting that is closely aligned to the achievement of Agency goals.
- Undertaking quality assurance activities to ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Supporting the development and implementation of the business intelligence reporting platform.
Skills & Attributes
- Competency with IT systems, SAP and Excel preferable
- Advanced data analysis and data modelling skills, including MS Power Query, Power Pivot, M-Language, and DAX.
- Proficient use in the Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook)
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Lauren Fyfe at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Lauren on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for further information.