|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Manisha Bakhru|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2020 12:46|
NSW Government Organisation
6 months contract with a view to extend
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing a Data Analyst on a contract based in Sydney.
* Approximately 5 years' experience working as a Data Analyst or Data Lead in an evolving organisation.
* Ideally have Local Government or other public sector experience in a similar role.
* Proven relational database management knowledge against Informix SQL syntax.
* Proven ability to secure data and maintain confidentiality during all stages of a data handling phase.
* Knowledge of Web Services technology and application of queries towards meeting various dataset requests.
* Established analytical skills with a creative problem solving approach and the ability to be able to quickly see the big picture.
* Proven effective documentation and communication skills.
* Knowledge of Web Services and application of queries towards meeting various dataset requirements.
* Superior ability to understand and deconstruct complex data structures to determine a desired and efficient business focused outcome.
* Proven ability to assess and interpret information to formulate recommendations and provide specialist advice to enable the organisation to achieve quality outcomes.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to Manisha Bakhru at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's